CVSS Base Vector:
This host is installed with Apple Mac OS X
and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Checks if a vulnerable version is present
on the target host.
Multiple flaws exists due to,
- An out-of-bounds read error while parsing a maliciously crafted office
document in UIFoundation.
- An use-after-free error when deserializing an untrusted NSDictionary.
- A stack overflow due to improper input validation in libxslt.
- An issue in Samba due to improper checks to prevent unauthorized actions.
- An out-of-bounds read error due to improper input validation in Foundation.
- A memory corruption issue in Bluetooth.
Successful exploitation allow attackers
to cause arbitrary code execution, unexpected application termination,
perform unauthorized actions and view sensitive information
Apple Mac OS X versions,
10.12.x through 10.12.6, 10.13.x through 10.13.6, 10.14.x through 10.14.5
Apply appropriate security updates from
the vendor. Please see the references for more information.
Linux Distribution Package
Mac OS X Local Security Checks
Find and Fix this Vulnerability:
Mageni can help you to find out if you have this or more vulnerabilities exposing you to hackers, ransomware and malware: Download Mageni's Free Edition
NVD CVE ID: