CVSS Base Vector:
This host is installed with Apple Mac OS X
and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Checks if a vulnerable version is
present on the target host.
Multiple flaws exists due to,
- A validation issue related to improper input sanitization.
- A memory corruption issue was addressed with improved memory handling.
- An out-of-bounds read error related to improper input validation.
- An issue existed in the parsing of URLs.
- A validation issue related to handling of symlinks.
- An inconsistent user interface issue related to improper state management.
- Multiple memory corruption issues related to improper memory handling.
- A dynamic library loading issue existed in iTunes setup.
- A validation issue existed in the entitlement verification.
Successful exploitation allow attackers to
read restricted memory, execute arbitrary code with system privileges, conduct
data exfiltration, disclosure of user information and conduct spoofing attack.
Apple Mac OS X version 10.15
Upgrade to Apple Mac OS X 10.15.1 or later.
Linux Distribution Package
Mac OS X Local Security Checks
Find and Fix this Vulnerability:
Mageni can help you to find out if you have this or more vulnerabilities exposing you to hackers, ransomware and malware: Download Mageni's Free Edition
NVD CVE ID: