CVSS Base Vector:
The remote host is missing an update for the 'bpftool'
Linux Distribution Package(s) announced via the CESA-2019:2600 advisory.
Checks if a vulnerable Linux Distribution Package version is present on the target host.
The kernel Linux Distribution Packages contain the Linux kernel, the core of any Linux
* kernel: hw: Spectre SWAPGS gadget vulnerability (CVE-2019-1125)
* kernel: brcmfmac heap buffer overflow in brcmf_wowl_nd_results
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
page(s) listed in the References section.
* [mlx4] VXLAN over VLAN TCP segmentation (BZ#1734333)
* Race condition in /dev/sg due to missing synchronization causes
corruption in RHV (BZ#1737380)
* panic handing smb2_reconnect due to a use after free (BZ#1737382)
* NFSv4.1 client stuck in infinite loop when received
NFS4ERR_SEQ_MISORDERED error (BZ#1739077)
* Backport TCP follow-up for small buffers (BZ#1739130)
'bpftool' Linux Distribution Package(s) on CentOS 7.
Please install the updated Linux Distribution Package(s).
Linux Distribution Package
CentOS Local Security Checks
Find and Fix this Vulnerability:
Mageni can help you to find out if you have this or more vulnerabilities exposing you to hackers, ransomware and malware: Download Mageni's Free Edition
NVD CVE ID: