CVSS Base Vector:
The remote host is missing an update for the 'bpftool'
Linux Distribution Package(s) announced via the CESA-2019:3055 advisory.
Checks if a vulnerable Linux Distribution Package version is present on the target host.
The kernel Linux Distribution Packages contain the Linux kernel, the core of any Linux
* kernel: Use-after-free in __blk_drain_queue() function in
* kernel: Heap overflow in mwifiex_update_bss_desc_with_ie function in
* hardware: bluetooth: BR/EDR encryption key negotiation attacks (KNOB)
* kernel: Heap overflow in mwifiex_uap_parse_tail_ies function in
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
page(s) listed in the References section.
* gfs2: Fix iomap write page reclaim deadlock (BZ#1737373)
* [FJ7.6 Bug]: [REG] kernel: ipc: ipc_free should use kvfree (BZ#1740178)
* high update_cfs_rq_blocked_load contention (BZ#1740180)
* [Hyper-V][RHEL 7] kdump fails to start on a Hyper-V guest of Windows
Server 2019. (BZ#1740188)
* kvm: backport cpuidle-haltpoll driver (BZ#1740192)
* Growing unreclaimable slab memory (BZ#1741920)
* [bnx2x] ping failed from pf to vf which has been attached to vm
* [Hyper-V]vPCI devices cannot allocate IRQs vectors in a Hyper-V VM with >
240 vCPUs (i.e., when in x2APIC mode) (BZ#1743324)
* Macsec: inbound MACSEC frame is unexpectedly dropped with InPktsNotValid
* RHEL 7.7 Beta - Hit error when trying to run nvme connect with IPv6
* RHEL 7.6 SS4 - Paths lost when running straight I/O on NVMe/RoCE system
* NFSv4.0 client sending a double CLOSE (leading to EIO application
* [Azure] CRI-RDOS [RHEL 7.8] Live migration only takes 10 seconds, but
the VM was unavailable for 2 hours (BZ#1748239)
* NFS client autodisconnect timer may fire immediately after TCP connection
setup and may cause DoS type reconnect problem in complex network
* [Inspur] RHEL7.6 ASPEED graphic card display issue (BZ#1749296)
* Allows macvlan to operated correctly over the active-backup mode to
support bonding events. (BZ#1751579)
* [LLNL 7.5 Bug] slab leak causing a crash when using kmem control group
Users of kernel are advised to upgrade to these updated Linux Distribution Packages, which fix
'bpftool' Linux Distribution Package(s) on CentOS 7.
Please install the updated Linux Distribution Package(s).
Linux Distribution Package