CVSS Base Vector:
The remote host is missing an update for the 'java'
Linux Distribution Package(s) announced via the CESA-2020:1508 advisory.
Checks if a vulnerable Linux Distribution Package version is present on the target host.
The java-1.7.0-openjdk Linux Distribution Packages provide the OpenJDK 7 Java Runtime
Environment and the OpenJDK 7 Java Software Development Kit.
* OpenJDK: Incorrect bounds checks in NIO Buffers (Libraries, 8234841)
* OpenJDK: Incorrect type checks in MethodType.readObject() (Libraries,
* OpenJDK: Unexpected exceptions raised by DOMKeyInfoFactory and
DOMXMLSignatureFactory (Security, 8231415) (CVE-2020-2773)
* OpenJDK: Re-use of single TLS session for new connections (JSSE, 8234408)
* OpenJDK: CRLF injection into HTTP headers in HttpServer (Lightweight HTTP
Server, 8234825) (CVE-2020-2800)
* OpenJDK: Regular expression DoS in Scanner (Concurrency, 8236201)
* OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of references to uninitialized class
descriptors during deserialization (Serialization, 8224541) (CVE-2020-2756)
* OpenJDK: Uncaught InstantiationError exception in ObjectStreamClass
(Serialization, 8224549) (CVE-2020-2757)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
page(s) listed in the References section.
'java' Linux Distribution Package(s) on CentOS 6.
Please install the updated Linux Distribution Package(s).
NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) NVD (National Vulnerability Database)
Linux Distribution Package